FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth And Rock And Roll In New Y

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Michael Jackson ForEver Index du Forum -> Michael Jackson : à propos de ses vidéos - ses concerts -> Ses concerts
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
marcyar
Novice
Novice

Masculin
Point(s): 519
Moyenne de points: 1,02

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 04:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Meet Me In The Bathroom: Rebirth And Rock And Roll In New Y Répondre en citant

Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
by Lizzy Goodman
rating: 4.1 (4 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011
READ BOOK Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011

Joining the ranks of the classics <em>Please Kill Me, Our Band Could Be Your Life</em>, and <em>Can’t Stop Won’t Stop</em>, an intriguing oral history of the post-9/11 decline of the old-guard music industry and rebirth of the New York rock scene, led by a group of iconoclastic rock bands.

In the second half of the twentieth-century New York was the source of new sounds, including the Greenwich Village folk scene, punk and new wave, and hip-hop. But as the end of the millennium neared, cutting-edge bands began emerging from Seattle, Austin, and London, pushing New York further from the epicenter. The behemoth music industry, too, found itself in free fall, under siege from technology. Then 9/11/2001 plunged the country into a state of uncertainty and war—and a dozen New York City bands that had been honing their sound and style in relative obscurity suddenly became symbols of glamour for a young, web-savvy, forward-looking generation in need of an anthem.

<em>Meet Me in the Bathroom</em> charts the transformation of the New York music scene in the first decade of the 2000s, the bands behind it—including The Strokes, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs, LCD Soundsystem, Interpol, and Vampire Weekend—and the cultural forces that shaped it, from the Internet to a booming real estate market that forced artists out of the Lower East Side to Williamsburg. Drawing on 200 original interviews with James Murphy, Julian Casablancas, Karen O, Ezra Koenig, and many others musicians, artists, journalists, bloggers, photographers, managers, music executives, groupies, models, movie stars, and DJs who lived through this explosive time, journalist Lizzy Goodman offers a fascinating portrait of a time and a place that gave birth to a new era in modern rock-and-roll.

Details:
price: $14.99
bound: 640 pages
publisher: Dey Street Books (May 23, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B00NLLVAY0
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 7414 KB

Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book read Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 audio book Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book DepositFiles Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 download torrent ExtraTorrent Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book Box Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 story pocket amazon download djvu Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 audio book Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 free fb2 Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book from lenovo free Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book read online Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book OneDrive Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 torrent download Rarbg free Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book from htc online Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 thepiratebay torrent download Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 free docx Meet Me in the Bathroom: Rebirth and Rock and Roll in New York City 2001-2011 book ZippyShare

Shop,,,our,,,wide,,,selection,,,of,,,meet,,,me,,,bathroom,,,rebirth,,,for,,,sale,,,online.,,,.,,,Meet,,,Me,,,In,,,The,,,Bathroom,,,Rebirth,,,And,,,Rock,,,And,,,Roll,,,In,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,2001-2011.,,,$20.56.Meet,,me,,in,,the,,bathroom,,.,,Meet,,me,,in,,the,,bathroom,,:,,rebirth,,and,,rock,,and,,roll,,in,,New,,York,,City,,.,,$b,,rebirth,,and,,rock,,and,,roll,,in,,New,,York,,City,,2001-2011,,/,,$c,,..,Rebirth,and,Rock,and,Roll,in,New,York,City,2001-2011,.,Meet,Me,in,the,Bathroom,:,Rebirth,and,Rock,and,Roll,in,New,York,.,Meet,Me,in,the,Bathroom,charts,..,definitive,rock,oral,history,Meet,Me,in,the,Bathroom:,.,Rebirth,and,Rock,and,Roll,in,New,York,City,.,Rock,and,Roll,in,New,York,City,20012011,and,her,..,,fashion,,and,,music,,journalist,,Goodman,,traces,,New,,Yorks,,tempestuous,,rock,,revival,,.,,Meet,,Me,,in,,the,,Bathroom:,,Rebirth,,and,,Rock,,and,,Roll,,in,,.,,who,,wanted,,to,,rock..,,definitive,,rock,,oral,,history,,Meet,,Me,,in,,the,,Bathroom:,,.,,Rebirth,,and,,Rock,,and,,Roll,,in,,New,,York,,City,,.,,Rock,,and,,Roll,,in,,New,,York,,City,,20012011,,and,,her,,.New,York,Souvenirs;,..,,,Rebirth,,,and,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,in,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,2001-2011,,,.,,,music,,,industry,,,and,,,rebirth,,,of,,,the,,,New,,,York,,,rock,,,.,,,Meet,,,Me,,,in,,,the,,,Bathroom,,,charts,,,the,,,.Meet,,,Me,,,in,,,the,,,Bathroom:,,,Rebirth,,,and,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,in,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,.,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,and,,,its,,,boroughs,,,.,,,Lizzy,,,Goodman's,,,latest,,,book,,,,Meet,,,Me,,,in,,,the,,,Bathroom,,,,.Meet,,,Me,,,in,,,the,,,Bathroom,,,Rebirth,,,and,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,in,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,2001-2011,,,.,,,Meet,,,Me,,,in,,,the,,,Bathroom,,,Rebirth,,,and,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,in,,,New,,,York,,,City,,,2001-2011,,,.Rebirth,and,Rock,and,Roll,in,New,York,City,2001-2011,.,music,industry,and,rebirth,of,the,New,York,rock,.,Meet,Me,in,the,Bathroom,charts,the,..,,,fashion,,,and,,,music,,,journalist,,,Goodman,,,traces,,,New,,,Yorks,,,tempestuous,,,rock,,,revival,,,.,,,Bathroom:,,,Rebirth,,,and,,,Rock,,,and,,,Roll,,,in,,,New,,,York,,,.,,,who,,,wanted,,,to,,,rock. 3cf411504a

This,summer,,Lizzy,Goodman,wrote,about,the,New,Jersey,band,the,Gaslight,AnthemLizzy,Goodman,on,rounding,up,members,of,the,Strokes,,Interpol,and,other,key,bands,of,the,early,2000s,for,her,massive,new,oral,history,Lizzy,Goodman,opens,up,about,..
View,,,an,,,archive,,,of,,,articles,,,by,,,Lizzy,,,Goodman,,,for,,,New,,,York,,,Magazine
More,,Lizzy,,Goodman,,videos,,
By,,Lizzy,,Goodman
View,,,Lizzy,,,Goodman’s,,,professional,,,profile,,,on,,,LinkedIn
On the Graphic Novel download epub mobi pdf fb2Breve historia de la m&uacute;sica (Spanish Edition) download epub mobi pdf fb2Serial Killers: The Worlds Most Notorious And Ferocious Serial Killers: An In Depth Analysis Of Serial Killers Minds download epub mobi pdf fb2Yellow Owl Workshop's Make It Yours: Patterns and Inspiration to Stamp, Stencil, and Customize Your Stuff download epub mobi pdf fb2Angels And Demons Grayscale Coloring Book download epub mobi pdf fb2Who Came Home? download epub mobi pdf fb2William the Conqueror download epub mobi pdf fb2Abraham Lincoln's Political Career Through 1860: Lincoln Vs. Cartwright Campaign 1846; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources (Classic Reprint) download epub mobi pdf fb2A Hypnotherapist's Casebook download epub mobi pdf fb2Squared (All-Purpose Premium Notebook): Orange, 500 Blank Pages, Square Journal Notebook (8.5 x 8.5 inches) (Prolific Creator) download epub mobi pdf fb2

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 16 Juin - 04:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Michael Jackson ForEver Index du Forum -> Michael Jackson : à propos de ses vidéos - ses concerts -> Ses concerts Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation